St Kitts and Nevis is a beautiful small two-island nation in the Caribbean located some 2,000 km to the southeast of Miami. The country is well connected by flights from US, Europe. With its breathtaking natural beauty, warm skies and white sandy beaches. St. Kitts & Nevis is one of the most stunning spots in the Caribbean…and you could be waking up there every morning in as little as few months.
Why Choose St. Kitts & Nevis?
This beautiful two-island nation is blessed with tropical temperatures, clear blue waters and a bustling trade and tourism economy. It offers residents and citizens attractive advantages such as dual citizenship and tax-free worldwide income. As one of the longest-established programs of its kind, the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment Program offers applicants a host of unique benefits which includes:
- Fast processing within four months, citizenship and passport issued in 8 to 12 months;
- No physical residency requirements;
- No interview, education or management experience required;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years, and dependent parents or grandparents over 65 years;
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process;
- Other than Schengen Zone, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and others, it provides visa-free travel to more than 120 countries;
- No tax on worldwide income;
- St Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual nationality, so you can still benefit from your current citizenship.
St. Christopher & Nevis (St. Kitts & Nevis) Citizenship-by-Investment Program was established in 1984 under the regulations of the 1984 Citizenship Act, Part II, Section 3 (5), which makes it the longest established Citizenship-by-Investment Program in the world.
To qualify for citizenship in this program, applicants need to meet one of the investment requirements in addition to the following criteria:
- Be of outstanding character;
- Hold no criminal record;
- Have excellent health;
- Have a high personal net worth;
- Make an investment in a government-approved real estate development, or make a monetary contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Make a one-time contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation OR make an investment in a Government-approved real estate project
- Pass due diligence and medical checks
There is No maximum age limit, No net worth requirement, No interview, No minimum education level, No English requirement, and No management experience requirement. This program is excellent for families who wish to travel conveniently, avoid military service for their children, or have greater financial protection and security.
- Single applicant: USD $250,000 + fees
- Family: from USD $300,000 + fees
Real Estate Option:
- From USD $400,000 + fees
Please contact us for a free consultation or to receive additional information about the program.
|St. Kitts and Nevis||Summary|
|Government Processing Time||8 – 12 months|
|Net Worth Requirement||–|
|Principal Applicant’s Age||18 years +|
Child < 18
Parent > 65
|Real Estate Option||$400,000 +|
|Investment Term||5 years|
|One-Time Payment Option (Single)||$250,000|
|One-Time Payment Option (Family of 4)||$300,000|
|Government and Processing Fees (Single to Family of 4)||
$36,600 – $195,900
|Residency Requirement to Obtain Citizenship||–|
|Countries of Visa-Free Travel (upon Citizenship issuance)||131 (UK; EU; Canada)|