A land of opportunity, a cultural melting pot, one of the most sought-after passports on the planet, one of the most strongest currencies in the world – The United States Of America.
Some of the benefits of living in the US include high wages and possible rewards for those with a bit of do-it-alone pioneer spirit, a safe and child-friendly environment for the family-oriented expat, and efficient infrastructure that makes systems such as education and healthcare in the USA some of the best in the world.
Through the USA EB-5 Immigration Investor Program, applicants can enjoy a host of exclusive benefits including:
- No language skills required;
- No minimum education required;
- No business or management experience required;
- Investment capital can come from a gift, inheritance; business ownership or any other lawful activities;
- No obligation to live in the area of investment;
- The opportunity to live, work and study anywhere in the U.S. and benefit from lower tuition fees;
- Inclusion of dependent children under the age 21.
- Be at least 21 years of age;
- Show legal source of assets and funds;
- Choose from one of the available investment options.
Before diving into EB-5 specifics, you’ll want to understand each step of the process so that you’ll be able to know for sure what to expect. Let’s face it: if you don’t understand it, you shouldn’t do it.
White Swan Immigration Consultants’ team is here to evaluate your EB-5 visa eligibility at no cost, and to help you understand the EB-5 visa program for general immigration purposes. We offer the expertise necessary for a short and fast immigration process.
An ICCRC member provides extensive assurances of competence and consumer protection. Ghost agents (dishonest people pretending to be immigration consultants) exploit consumers.