Federal Skills Trades Program (FSTP)
Federal Skilled Trades Class applications are evaluated based on a candidate’s capacity to economically become established upon migration to Canada.
From January 1, 2015, qualified applicants for the Federal Skilled Trades Class (once the Federal Skilled Trades Program) must make a statement of enthusiasm for moving to Canada through the Express Entry selection framework for migration to Canada.
The Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) permits people with employment offers or proper accreditation to work in specific occupations to acquire Canadian permanent inhabitant in any Canadian region or territory other than Quebec.
index Qualification Criteria
Having in mind the end goal to qualify for a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa, Federal Skilled Trades candidates must:
- Have offers of work from up to two employers in Canada of no less than one year term OR a Certificate of Qualification from a commonplace or territorial body.
- Candidate must Provide evidence of fundamental language capability from an assigned language testing organization, exhibiting that the candidate meets the base limit set by the Minister — Canadian Level Benchmark (CLB) 5 for listening and speaking, CLB 4 for reading and composting.
- Candidate must have acquired 24 months of qualified work experience in the gifted trade in the most recent five years.
- Candidate must be able to exhibit the skills and experience and that they have played out the fundamental obligations of the occupation.
All NOC B level occupations will be qualified for this program. This amounts to an aggregate of 90 qualified occupations.
http://ezeta.com/index.php?option=com_content These eligible occupations fall into the accompanying general classes:
- Industrial, electrical and construction trade
- Maintenance and equipment operation trades
- Supervisors and technical occupations in national assets, agriculture and related creation
- Processing, manufacturing and utility Supervisors and central control officials
- Chefs and cooks
- Butchers and bakers.